This fundraising event will be an opportunity to celebrate 60 years of Sound Seekers’ fantastic work and achievements.
There will be a silent auction (see details below to bid) and a chance to win some amazing prizes through our raffle. You can also enjoy Bankside Gallery’s latest Exhibition “Mini Picture Show” showcasing artists from the Royal Watercolour Society and the Royal Society of Painter Printmakers. Bankside Gallery are generously donating 10% of all prints sold on the night to Sound Seekers.
Please share with your friends and family and join us for drinks, delicious Senegalese canapés from Little Baobab, plus a special music performance on the night from our Ambassador; hip-hop producer, writer and performer, SignKid.
All the money raised on the night will make a huge difference to a small charity like ours, enabling more children and adults with hearing loss to access healthcare and education in Africa.
BUY TICKETS NOW via eventbrite in advance are £15 (plus booking fee), tickets bought on the door will be £20 on the day, so please order your tickets now! We look forward to seeing you there!
Thank you to our corporate partner, Specsavers, for generously sponsoring this event.
SILENT ACTION PRIZES
Thanks to the generosity of our supporters, we are thrilled to share with you the following items available for our silent auction. You can bid at our fundraising event at Bankside Gallery on 11th December 2019 or if you cannot attend our event, you can bid by email.
- Four Club Wembley Inner Circle Debenture football tickets (minimum suggested bid £400):
- to either England V Denmark at Wembley Stadium on 31/03/2020
- OR England’s match at Wembley Stadium on 27/03/2020 (Opposition TBC)
- Four Gold Debenture Cricket tickets (minimum suggested bid £300)
- to either a T20 Vitality Blast at Lords in 2020 in the Upper Mound Stand (subject to arrangement)
- OR a T20 Blast Fixture at the Kia Oval in 2020 in the OCS Stand (subject to arrangement)
- Two Centre Court Tickets to the Nature Valley International Tennis on 26/06/2020 (minimum suggested bid £150)
- Four exclusive tickets to the Garsington Opera for the performance of Fidelio, on 30/06/2020 (minimum suggested bid £350)
- 2 x family tickets to the Severn Valley Heritage Steam Railway (minimum suggested bid £50 per family ticket)
- Family ticket to Amerton Railway in Staffordshire with exclusive trip on a locomotive footplate (suggested minimum bid £25)
- Glass mounted photograph ‘Glacial Impressions’ by Clint Singh (minimum suggested bid £150)
- Signed book ‘Listen World’ by Evelyn Glennie (minimum suggested bid £25)
- Framed Heron bird print by artist Lucy Dean (minimum suggested bid £30)
- Original artwork by Elaine McCracken, ‘Songline’, Oil on Canvas (minimum suggested bid £400)
To bid on items, you can email email@example.com with your name, contact email and phone number, with your item and the bid by SUNDAY 15th DECEMBER 2019. Those with the winning bid will be notified on Monday 16th December 2019.
We would like to thank everyone who generously donated towards our silent auction list above as well as those who contributed to our raffle prizes.
Special thanks to the following companies:
- ChariTable Bookings
- Cote Brasserie
- Experience Days
- MED-EL UK Ltd
- Naked Wines
- The Santon Group